Drive to Stay Alive
1. Drive with consideration for other road users eg not dangerous, aggressive or deliberately impede others.
2. Drive with consideration for locals eg slower and quieter in residential streets.
3. Take pride in driving “professionally” eg always alert and focused on the driving task, maintain safety margins and enjoy adjusting our driving to help other road users.
4. Take pride in ensuring our vehicle is; roadworthy, reliable and safely loaded eg not likely to put self or others at risk, or break down and interrupt others.
5. Don’t blame police if pulled over or fined. Their job is to enforce the road laws.
6. If you don’t like the road rules lobby the politicians, or run for parliament yourself and change the laws.