July is fast approaching, and along with it comes Safety Actions annual benchmarking survey. Once again we are keen to get as many companies participating in the survey to maximise its benefit to you and your organisation.
This year we are including three new statistics, which were agreed at our Benchmarking forum to have significant value to organisations:
- Total recordables;
- % of safe working days, and
- Number of serious injuries notified to relevant authority.
We only need you to provide the following information (completely confidential):
- Number of employees – approximate effective full time (EFT);
- Number of LTIs;
- Number of MTIs;
- Number of safety & workers compensation staff (EFT);
- Days lost due to work injury / illness;
- Number of claims;
- Number of serious incidents notified to relevant authority;
- Workers compensation premium (only), not on-costs or staff costs; plus
- Any positive performance indicators you use e.g. inspections completed to schedule, hazards fixed < 60 days or safety climate (% positive).